ISO 13726:2008 specifies the mounting dimensions required for interchangeability of accessories for 16 MPa (160 bar) compact cylinders conforming to ISO 6020-3. The accessories have been designed specifically for use with cylinders manufactured in accordance with ISO 6020-3, but this does not limit their application.
ISO 13726:2008 covers the following accessories:
- AP2 – rod clevis, female thread (see Figure 1 and Table 1);
- AP4 – rod eye, plain, female thread (see Figure 2 and Table 2);
- AA4 – L – pivot pin (locking plate) (see Figure 3 and Table 3);
- AL6 – locking plate for pivot pin (see Figure 4 and Table 4);
- AA4 – S – plain pivot pin (see Figure 5 and Table 5).
Status: Under development
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 131/SC 3 Cylinders
- ICS :
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
ISO/AWI 13726Stage: 20.00
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.