ISO 26143:2013 defines the space link extension (SLE) return operational control fields (ROCF) service in accordance with the SLE Reference Model (ISO 15396:2007). The ROCF service is an SLE transfer service that delivers to a mission user all operational control fields from one master channel or one virtual channel.
ISO 26143:2013 defines the ROCF service in terms of
- the operations necessary to provide the service,
- the parameter data associated with each operation,
- the behaviors that result from the invocation of each operation, and
- the relationship between, and the valid sequence of, the operations and resulting behaviors.
It does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the implementation of entities or interfaces within real systems,
- the methods or technologies required to acquire telemetry frames from signals received from a spacecraft,
- the methods or technologies required to provide a suitable environment for communications, or
- the management activities required to schedule, configure, and control the ROCF service.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2013-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 151
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems
- ICS :
- 49.140 Space systems and operations
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
ISO 26143:2013Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.