This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 14071:2014 provides additional specifications to ISO 14040:2006 and ISO 14044:2006. It provides requirements and guidelines for conducting a critical review of any type of LCA study and the competencies required for the review.
ISO/TS 14071:2014 provides:
- details of a critical review process, including clarification with regard to ISO 14044:2006;
- guidelines to deliver the required critical review process, linked to the goal of the life cycle assessment (LCA) and its intended use;
- content and deliverables of the critical review process;
- guidelines to improve the consistency, transparency, efficiency and credibility of the critical review process;
- the required competencies for the reviewer(s) (internal, external and panel member);
- the required competencies to be represented by the panel as a whole.
ISO/TS 14071:2014 does not cover the applications of LCA.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Corrected version (fr): 2014-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 207/SC 5 Life cycle assessment
- ICS :
- 13.020.60 Product life-cycles
Buy this standard
|std 1 61||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 61||Paper|
|std 3 61|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.92 (To be revised)
Will be replaced byUnder development
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.