ISO 13680:2008 specifies the technical delivery conditions for corrosion-resistant alloy seamless tubulars for casing, tubing and coupling stock for two product specification levels:
- PSL-1, which is the basis of ISO 13680:2008;
- PSL-2, which provides additional requirements for a product that is intended to be both corrosion resistant and cracking resistant for the environments and qualification method specified in ISO 15156-3 and Annex G of ISO 13680:2008.
At the option of the manufacturer, PSL-2 products can be provided in lieu of PSL-1.
ISO 13680:2008 is applicable to the following four groups of product:
- group 1, which is comprised of stainless alloys with a martensitic or martensitic/ferritic structure;
- group 2, which is comprised of stainless alloys with a ferritic-austenitic structure, such as duplex and super-duplex stainless alloy;
- group 3, which is comprised of stainless alloys with an austenitic structure (iron base);
- group 4, which is comprised of nickel-based alloys with an austenitic structure (nickel base).
ISO 13680:2008 contains no provisions relating to the connection of individual lengths of pipe.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2008-10
Edition: 2Number of pages: 84
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 67/SC 5 Casing, tubing and drill pipe
ISO 13680:2000/Cor 1:2002Withdrawn
ISO 13680:2000/Cor 2:2004
ISO 13680:2008Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.