ISO 17367:2009 defines the basic features of RFID for the use in the supply chain when applied to product tagging. In particular it
- provides specific recommendations about the encoded identification of the product,
- makes recommendations about additional information about the product on the RF tag,
- makes recommendations about the semantics and data syntax to be used,
- makes recommendations about the data protocol to be used to interface with business applications and the RFID system, and
- makes recommendations about the air interface standards between the RF interrogator and RF tag.
It only addresses product tagging and does not address product packaging.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2009-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 41
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 122 Packaging
- ICS :
- 55.020 Packaging and distribution of goods in general
ISO 17367:2009Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.