ISO/TS 13399-100:2004 defines the principles and methods for creating unambiguous definitions of the items and their properties that relate to cutting tools in computer-sensible dictionaries that are to be used for reference by the information model defined in ISO 13399-1.
The following are within the scope of this Technical Specification:
- the specification of data element types, their identifying, semantic and value attributes;
- the specification of item classes, their identifying and semantic attributes;
The following are not within the scope of this Technical Specification:
- information model for cutting tools;
- classifications and definitions of items and data element types relating to cutting tools;
- association between properties and items in a classification.
ISO/TS 13399-100:2004Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.