ISO 22670:2006 specifies a return-channel-frames (RCF) service for a space link extension (SLE). The RCF service is an SLE transfer service that delivers to a mission user all telemetry frames from one master channel or one virtual channel.
It defines, in an abstract manner, the RCF service in terms of
- the operations necessary to provide the service;
- the parameter data associated with each operation;
- the behaviours that result from the invocation of each operation;
- the relationship between, and the valid sequence of, the operations and resulting behaviours.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-04
Edition: 1Number of pages: 145
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems
- ICS :
- 49.140 Space systems and operations
ISO 22670:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.