Light and extremely versatile, no other metallic element can be used in so many ways across such a variety of domains: in the home, in transport, on land, sea and air, and in industry and commerce. Whether it's car parts or household cooking products, look no further than this latest collection to keep you up to date on all your aluminium needs.
You can now get hold of the complete list of standards for materials used in the production of primary aluminium – which also include standards for alumina, pitch, coke, electrode, ramming paste and fluorides – from a single source.
Access over 100 standards in one convenient location on the OBP and receive:
- Easy-to-understand technical know-how based on reliable materials data, to aid your business decisions
- Help with eventual complications of property data resulting from incompatible standards
- Concrete advice for addressing environmental and health issues related to aluminium
As an added bonus, the collection will further "congeal" the industry, which now boasts USD 40 billion in products each year in the US alone [source: The Aluminum Association]
Benefits of online collections
With an ISO online collection, you are always guaranteed:
- The most up-to-date content: when a change is made to a standard in the collection, your online library is updated immediately
- Easy navigation: moving between standards has never been easier with embedded links that let you "jump" from one standard to another
- Universal access: you can access your library from any computer or tablet as long as you have an Internet connection
This online collection is available from ISO members with an ISOlutions webstore.
Please contact the ISO member in your country to see if they offer this, or a similar, product.